The integration is necessary to record the conversions on your Trackier Panel from the advertiser's end. To do the same, you need to share the server postback URL by adding the correct macros and parameters in the trackier panel.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Where to find the Advertiser Postback?
- Setup Campaign
- Generating Default And Goal Postback URL
- Testing And Troubleshooting Postback
You have the opportunity to track the conversions through either Global level postback or Advertiser Level postback. Both levels have their own uses.
Global-level Postback is mostly used with the integration with Mobile Marketing tools.
Advertiser-level postback is generally recommended by our tech experts, to use in other cases
Where to find the Advertiser Postback?
- An Advertiser Level postback can be fetched from two places in the panel.
- First, you can go to the Advertiser Manage Section. There you can select any particular advertiser for which you want the postback URL and then find the same on the right side of the page.
- Second, you can get inside any of the campaigns and find a card for conversion tracking. There you will find the Advertiser Postback as well.
You can fetch the postback URL from any place you find convenient.
You can find a list of all the parameters that can be used for the postback Here.
Before sharing the postback with the advertiser, test the postback at your end.
- Create a Campaign.
- Add Goal as per the information shared by the advertiser. (If needed)
You have to create goals on the panel based on the data given to you by the advertiser.
Generating Default And Goal Postback URL
Your default conversion can be anything, it depends on which type of campaign you are running. It can be Install, Registration, Purchase, etc. Let's look at an example below.
For example, you are running an Install Type of campaign. In which you want to track the following Attributes.
Your default postback will be:
One, which doesn't have any goal value, is your default postback (based on the example it is for Install).
You can find a list of all Parameters that can be used in postback to get the information from the advertiser.
Testing And Troubleshooting Postback
- Share the Default and Event Postback With advertisers, make sure they replace the needed macro with their own macro. You can get an example here.
- Share the Testing Link with the advertiser so that they can do a system postback test.
- Check logs if you get conversion once it is done by the advertiser.
- If you don't get a conversion, check the Postback Hit received from advertisers and use Troubleshooting.
If you need help, please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org