You can now easily add and invite the Publishers to start working on your campaigns and manage them effectively. Publishers as your partner provide traffic to your campaigns.
A publisher can also be added in your Trackier account, via an Invite link, CSV Uploads & API. All the verticals concerned with the publishers can be found on the right side of the panel.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Follow simple steps to add and manage publishers on Trackier's Panel.
Adding new Publisher
- Go to the Manage Publisher's page and click on "Actions"
- Post that you'll see an option to add new publishers
- Action button not only gives you the access to add new publisher but also you can search and set multiple payout templates from the same. You can explore the power of Action on your own.
- Once you hit on new publisher it will ask you to fill in some details like name, email, country, account status etc. You can also set some signup questions here for your publishers pr can add new ones by going to "Customize" -> "Signup Questions" -> Publishers.
- If you enable the advanced setup option you can add some additional fields for your publisher like tax ID, skype number, account manager and many more
Managing your publishers
- You can manage all the added publishers and can change their status from one common page. You can use this section to have a basic overview (like company, status, etc.)of them all at once.
- You have the option to add more KPIs for the Publishers on the Manage page by using the Advanced Filter icon present on the right side of the page (highlighted in the image below). If you want to look for campaigns be it active or pending the same be done via filters. If you wish you can export all this adat as well.
In case you have any issues please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org