Postback is used to pass information like conversions, app events, sales, and leads captured to the publisher. It can either be at a global or campaign level.
Follow these simple steps to add a publisher's postback :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Adding Publisher postback/pixel
- Find the Postback/Pixels tab in the left section of the panel under the publisher's tab.
- The action tab is the place where you will be able to control and make all the necessary changes.
- Click on the New Postback option under the Action tab and you will be redirected towards the page as shown in the next step.
- Enter the necessary details including the URL and update the macros with Trackier's macros. Hit the Add button on the bottom after the required details are filled in. You can have more knowledge about the postback macros from here.
- EVENT- Select the events for which you want to notify publishers.
Conversions will notify all conversions example, leads, Sales, etc except goals.
The goal will notify all goals except Conversions.
Conversions + All Goals will notify everything.
- PUBLISHER- Select the publisher whose postback URL has to be added.
- CAMPAIGNS- Select All for global Postback setup or select any specific campaign if you want to add the campaign-specific postback.
- GOAL- Select the campaign goal for which you want to set the postback.
- TYPE- Set the type of Postback/Pixel you are setting.
- DATA- The publisher postback URL is added in this section using our macros and with a suitable parameter.
- STATUS- You can set the status as Active/ Inactive as per the requirement.
- Advanced Options - You enable the option to fire any postback if the payout is zero. You will be required to enter the HHTP method, HTTP headings and body [Not required in case the method is GET].
Fire Postback on Pending Conversion
- Trackier allows firing the publisher postback on the pending status of conversions as well. If you are working with your publisher on the validation process and want to show them the number conversion which they have given, you can enable the option at the time of planning the publisher postback. With this option, the publisher will be able to receive the conversions in the pending status as well.
Bulk Upload Publisher Postback
- At the time of Switching the platform, there is the biggest challenge that comes to add the publisher postback. It is hard to add the publisher's postback one by one for each publisher on the platform. But in Trackier it is very easy to achieve.
- Trackier gives you an option to Bulk Upload the Publisher Postback. You can create a CSV file for the publisher postback and directly upload it to your panel.
- As "Time is Money" So with the Trackier's Bulk Upload feature, and the Publisher Postback feature you can skip your manual work and add the postback in bulk.
Auto Approve Publisher Postback
- Trackier gives you an additional option for your publisher to upload the publisher postback. From the super-Admin - customize section you can enable the option for the publisher to Auto-Approve Publisher postback.
- Once your publishers upload their postback in Trackier's publisher dashboard, the postback gets automatically approved.
- To enable that go to Customise > Publisher > General KPI Settings > Enable "Auto Approve Publisher Postback"
In case you have any issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org