In Trackier, you can upload new publisher data and bulk edit the existing publisher's data as well. Also, this helps you to migrate from any of your existing platform to Trackier very easily and efficiently.
We have divided this in 3 use cases, you can check which suits best according to your requirement.
- Edit the existing publisher
- Adding new publisher
- Migrating publisher's data from a different platform.
Get ready with the correct CSV
Fields are Required in CSV.
Not Required, remove the column from CSV.
* default - represent value system will consider If you don't upload CSV with that field.
Please remove the unwanted column while uploading it.
CSV Columns Required In different Cases
- Editing: In this, any column you add in CSV along with publisher ID, those publishers will be edited or updated.
- Adding New Publisher: In this, there is no need to add publisher ID as the system will assign them ID automatically in sequence.
- Migration: You can add publisher ID and it will stay as it is so that you can upload conversion data as well, by keeping the same campaign ID, publisher ID and advertiser ID you can upload conversion data easily. (This is only possible in the fresh account or new users).
|Column Name||Value Supported|
| active | pending | rejected | disabled|
|Add Id of Account Manager, Learn more about team members, click here.|
- Country ISO Code (ex: US, DE) for reference click here.
- Use ALL if no specific Geo mentioned,
- Use comma separated for multiple Geo's. (US,DE,MX)
- Please make sure you are using the correct spelling, code and ID of values that are supported for status, geo and account manager.
- Don't put anything in the blank cells, if no data is applicable.
- Remove unwanted column from CSV, so that there is no chance of error.
Go To the CSV upload option in the panel.
Once you are ready with CSV, then go to Automation > Data Import > Publisher CSV.
Map the CSV column with drop down value
Click upload CSV and you will find the option to map column name, make sure it matches and click on Upload.
Wait for CSV to get uploaded
- Once uploaded, it takes 1 min to 4 hours for the data to get processed depending on CSV size.
- Once processed, the data will be reflected in 5 min.
- CSV upload system support up to 50 thousand rows, if there are more than 50,000 rows, we recommend that the file be split in two parts and uploaded separately.
- Keep a check on a log to review the status for completion or error.