In Trackier you can upload New Advertiser data and bulk edit the existing Advertiser. Also, this helps you to Migrate from any of your existing platform to Trackier very easily and efficiently.
We have divided this in 3 Use cases Check which suits best.
- Edit the existing Advertiser
- Adding New Advertiser
- Migrating Advertiser from a different platform.
Get ready with the correct CSV
CSV Column Required In different Case
Fields are Required in CSV.
Not Required, remove the column from CSV.
* default - represent value system will consider If you don't upload CSV with that field.
Please remove the unwanted column while uploading it.
- Editing: In this, any Column you add in CSV along with Advertiser ID, then Advertiser will be edited or updated.
- Adding New Advertiser: In this, there is no need to add Advertiser id as the system will assign them ID automatically in sequence.
- Migration: You can add Advertiser id and it will stay as it is so that you can upload Conversion data as well, by keeping the same Campaign ID, Publisher ID and Advertiser ID you can upload Conversion data easily. ( this is only possible in the fresh account or new users).
|Column Name||Value Supported|
| active | pending | rejected | disabled|
|Add Id of Account Manager, Learn More About Team Member, Click here.|
- Country ISO Code (ex: US, DE) for reference click here.
- Use ALL if no specific Geo mentioned,
- Use comma separated for multiple Geo's. (US,DE,MX)
- Please make sure you are using the correct spelling, code and ID of values that are supported for Status, Geo and Account Manager.
- Don't put anything in the blank cells not even "-" if no data is applicable.
- Remove unwanted column from CSV, so that there is no chance of error.
Go To the CSV upload option in the panel.
Once you are ready with CSV then go to Automation > Data Import > Advertiser CSV.
Map the CSV column with drop down value
Click upload CSV and you find the option to map column name, make sure it matches and click on Upload.
Wait to CSV get uploaded
- Once uploaded it takes 1 min to 4 hours to get processed depends on CSV size.
- In one go CSV Upload System support up to 50k Row, if there are more than 50K row we recommend split in 2.
- Keep a check on a log to check the status for completion or Error.