In Trackier, you can upload new campaigns data and bulk edit the existing campaigns. Also, this helps you to migrate from any of your existing platform to Trackier very easily and efficiently.
We have divided this in 3 use cases, you can check which suits best according to your requirement.
- Edit the existing campaign.
- Adding new campaign.
- Migrating campaign data from a different platform.
Get ready with the correct CSV
CSV Columns Required In different Cases
|Migrating Campaign ( only for New User)|
|The system will automatically assign IDs in continuation.||If you want to keep the same id as earlier Platform then you can add those camp id.|
|If Required||*( default - Active )||*( default - Active )|
|Visibility||If Required|| *( default - Private)||*( default - Private)|
|Tracking URL||If Required|
|Preview URL||If Required||If Required||If Required|
|Geo_Coverage||If Required||*( default - ALL)||*( default - ALL)|
|Currency||If Required||*( default - Panel currency)||*( default - Panel currency)|
|Payout||If Required||If Required (If not uploaded then it will be added as 0.)||If Required (If not uploaded then it will be added as 0.)|
|Revenue||If Required||If Required (If not uploaded then it will be added as 0.)||If Required (If not uploaded then it will be added as 0.)|
|Description||If Required||If Required||If Required|
|External Offer ID||If Required||If Required||If Required|
|private | permission | public|
|CPA | CPI | CPS | CPL | CPC|
|Currency||Use 3 letter Currency Code (ex: USD, INR, BRL, AED) for references click here.|
Go To the CSV upload option in the panel.
Once you are ready with CSV, then go to Automation > Data Import > Campaign CSV.
Map the CSV column with drop down value
Click upload CSV and you find the option to map column name, make sure it matches and click on Upload.
Wait for CSV to get uploaded
- Once uploaded, it takes 1 min to 4 hours for the data to get processed depends on CSV size.
- Once processed, the data will be reflected in 5 minutes.
- CSV upload system support up to 50 thousand rows, if there are more than 50,000 rows, we recommend that the file be split in two parts and uploaded separately.
- Keep a check on the log to review the status for completion or error.