This guide explains on getting started with Trackier Publisher API for Trackier publisher accounts.
The Trackier, REST API allows developers to access and integrate the functionality of Trackier with other applications. Some example API methods include retrieving campaigns, tracking links, conversions logs, and retrieving payouts and custom reports.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Creating an API Key
1. You can generate the Publisher API Key from your panel itself. Find that particular publisher in the Manage Publisher Section and there you will be able to generate the API key and URL for that publisher. This API key will help the publishers to get campaigns from the trackier panel to their panel.
2. API keys can be created from within the application or you can talk to your account manager to get API key:
- Log into the publisher panel and go to API from the navigation bar, and click on the “API” tab.
- If you don’t already have an API Key, there will be a notice with a link to create one. Once you’ve created one, the page will display as your private API Key.
- You can also talk to your Account Manager about creating and obtaining your API Key.
Whitelist IP Address
Making a Request
Example: Getting the Campaign List
STEP I: Get your API key
STEP-II: See the documentation for endpoints, for our case, it is “/publisher/campaigns”
In case you have any issues please mail us at