If your conversion is not recorded on Trackier do not panic, we got your back, below are the possible troubleshoots you can try.
Select the Advertiser and Open Debug Postback page
To start with troubleshooting go to Advertiser > Debug Postback. Once you get there select:
- An advertiser with whom you got an Issue.
- Date range in which postback is fired from the Advertiser's end.
Error Message And Possible Solution
In this section, you can check the Error message appearing in the Debug Postback and take actions accordingly to resolve it on your own.
|Case 1: When you can see the Click ID in the Click ID column|
Reason: Click doesn't belong to Trackier platform, advertiser tried to manually fire postback with random click ID
- Copy the click ID and search in click log if you don't find that then it is confirmed that it doesn't belong to us.
- Make sure security token matches with the postback you have shared.
- Ask Advertiser to do postback test with system and don't use random or old click id to fire postback.
- Ask advertiser to use correct postback with the correct security token.
|Case 2: No click id in Click id column, instead there is some random parameter|
Reason: Advertiser is not passing us correct Click ID in Postback via correct Macro or we are sending Advertiser Trackier Click ID in the wrong parameter.
- Check that In which Parameter you are passing Advertiser Trackier Click Id and confirm with Advertiser if that is the right parameter
- Confirm with Advertiser through which macro they are passing us Click ID back in the postback.
- Correct if you are using the wrong advertiser Parameter in Advertiser Tracking Link.
- Make sure Advertiser is passing back us click id using correct macro, it should be the same in which we are sending them Trackier Click ID.
Reason: When you are tracking multiple conversion from same click id and you have not enabled the option to track multiple conversion or Goal
- If you want to track multiple-goal conversion from same click id then you need to enable the option in particular goal to " track multiple-goal from same click ID"
- If you want to track Multiple conversion from the same click id, enable option for same in Campaign Setting.
Solution: you can use any one of them.
- Add txn_id=UNIQUE_ID, where UNIQUE_ID/ LEAD_ID needs to be replaced by your advertiser if they don’t have any macro for that, use RANDOM in postback.
- Enable the option to track multiple conversions from the same click id.
Reason: You have shared the wrong postback to the advertiser.
Debug: Make sure security token in error log matches with Advertiser level Global postback.
Solution: Share the correct Advertiser Postback and run the test again.
- In the case of MMP partner, you have create a goal with the wrong goal value which is available on the MMP partner panel as an event identifier name.
- In case of normal postback you have shared wrong goal_value in a postback with the advertiser.
- MMP Partner: Ask the advertiser the Goal value for each goal that they will be sending to us.
- Normal Postback: Check what goal you have created in the campaign.
- Create a goal with same goal value which is on MMP partner.
- Check whether you have passed the correct goal_value in the postback.
When it is Success?
If you find " – – " it means there is no Error and everything is working fine. You did a great job!