If your conversion is not recorded on Trackier do not panic, we got your back, below are the possible troubleshoots you can try.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1: Select the Advertiser and Open Debug Postback page
- Step 2: Error Message And Possible Solution
- Step 3: When it is Success?
Step 1: Select the Advertiser and Open Debug Postback page
To start with troubleshooting go to Advertiser > Debug Postback. Once you get there select:
- An advertiser with whom you got an Issue.
- Date range in which postback is fired from the Advertiser's end.
Step 2: Error Message And Possible Solution
- In this section, you can check the Error message appearing in the Debug Postback and take action accordingly to resolve it on your own.
|Case 1: When you can see the Click ID in the Click ID column|
Reason: Click doesn't belong to the Trackier platform, advertiser tried to manually fire postback with a random click ID
|Case 2: No click id in Click id column, instead there is some random parameter|
Reason: Advertiser is not passing us correct Click ID in Postback via correct Macro or we are sending Advertiser Trackier Click ID in the wrong parameter.
Reason: When you are tracking multiple conversions from the same click id and you have not enabled the option to track multiple conversions or Goal
Solution: you can use any one of them.
Reason: You have shared the wrong postback to the advertiser.
Debug: Make sure the security token in the error log matches with the Advertiser level Global postback.
Solution: Share the correct Advertiser Postback and run the test again.
Step 3: When it is Success?
- If you find " – – " it means there is no Error and everything is working fine. You did a great job!