After you made the test and you find that no conversions are recorded, then you can check the pixel log and find the possible error and possible solution in this KB.
While testing you can check whether the Advertiser has placed the pixel correctly on the required pages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Errors and their possible solution
- Steps to find if Advertiser placed pixel correctly
- Verifying the placement of pixel
Errors and their possible solution
|--||It means success and there is no error.|
|It means no pixel is placed on the advertiser end or it is not in <body> tag.|
|INVALID_GOAL_VALUE||The goal value created in the campaign is not matching with what we are getting in the fired pixel log. It could be possible that while adding pixel, something got omitted from the goal value. Check and correct the value in pixel.|
Steps to find if Advertiser placed pixel correctly
Generate Tracking link (make sure it matches the same domain of iframe/Image Pixel)
Paste that tracking link in the browser and press Enter.
When Page opens, right-click anywhere on the page and open INSPECT.
Select NETWORK in the INSPECT menu and Check PRESERVE LOG.
Fill the test Lead on the page and submit.
When Thank you page appears, Search “your tracking domain” in the INSPECT menu and try to find your Pixel.
Verifying the placement of pixel
- If you find the pixel and it is fired, check-in pixel log and conversion log.
- Make sure your txn_id, sale_amount and any other parameters that you have added in pixel are getting replaced with a value.
- If you don't find your pixel in the list, then the pixel is still not placed, take screenshot of full page with developer mode on and share the same with the advertiser.
- Once it is added by the advertiser make a Test again with the Trackier tracking link.
When you have successfully recorded the conversion you can take the campaign live.
In case of any issue, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org