You can easily integrate publisher pixels for Google and Facebook ads tracking. to setup below things are compulsory.
- Campaign Conversion Tracking should be iframe pixel, which means you need to integrate with advertiser with iFrame pixel only
- Ask the Js Script or Pixel from the publisher's end.
Once you have completed the above 2 points, you can follow the below steps.
Adding Publisher Pixel
Go to Publisher > Postback/ pixel > Action Button > Add New Postback/pixel .
You need to select the exact event on which you want to fire pixels.
- Conversion - if the event in the campaign is default then select this one.
- Goal - if the event in the campaign is a custom goal that you have added then select this one.
- Conversion + All Goals - This is not a valid case for Google and Facebook pixel integration.
Select the Publisher for which you want to add the pixel.
Select the campaign for which you want to set pixel, Pixel will always be campaign specific it can't be global.
- Landing Page:
If you have added multiple landing pages in camp, select the specific one for which you want to add pixel or Js scrip.
Add the pixel you got from the publisher, based on publisher institution you can add multiple pixel-based once after another.
There is no need to add anything else in the code.
Once done Save the pixel
Activating Pixel for Publisher and testing
To activate the pixel placement Publisher needs to send live traffic from the Google or Facebook ad, once testing is done and conversion is recorded on publisher end you can move ahead.
You can follow guide for testing and troubleshooting