In Trackier, we have introduced a new feature which can help you to assign a dedicated landing page for a particular publisher, if the publisher is sending traffic on the Trackier tracking URL, it will automatically be redirected to the assigned landing page based on the targeting rule set. For other publishers, it will work as usual.
To set up this feature you need to
- Add a campaign targeting by excluding publishers who will be having a dedicated landing page in the campaign.
- Add Publisher specific targeting who are going to have a dedicated landing page.
- Assign that targeting to the landing page while adding landing page, that will convert publisher specific targeting into landing page rule.
Add campaign general targeting excluding publishers who will be having their specific landing page.
- Exclude publisher who will be having their own landing page
- Add all required targeting of camp
- All general publisher traffic that doesn't match this targeting rule will be sent to Fallback.
Add publisher specific targeting, this targeting will be used to connect the landing page, so that system will know what should be the criteria of traffic to redirect traffic to the publisher-specific landing page.
- Create targeting for each publisher separately.
- Add all condition which should be right to send traffic to the defined landing page
- You will be selecting the name of this targeting while creating a landing page in the next step, as the targeting block title will be selected in landing page section.
Now you need to add a landing page for the publisher, learn more about the landing page from here.
- Select targeting block in 'Type'.
- In 'Rule name' box - select which publisher targeting should send traffic to this landing page.
Enable Traffic Split - This will give you an option to distribute traffic on sub landing page for the defined landing page, so you can add more landing page below and define split %.
Once landing page is connected to publisher's specific targeting, that targeting rule will move to the landing page targeting section, and act as a rule which will define what traffic will go into this landing and of which publisher.
- This is just a logical way to identify which landing page will get the traffic on which conditions.
- It will be based on the publisher and defined variables in the rule.
- Once the Publisher's specific targeting is connected with the landing page, it is not considered as publisher-specific targeting further. it will be considered now as landing page targeting based on which traffic will flow.
You need to add publisher specific targeting again if you want non-targeted traffic sent to fallback, for example pub id 1 sends traffic and it matches IN but android version is 6 to Fallback URL.
After this, you can share the tracking URL with the publisher and it will redirect traffic to the defined landing page as per the ruleset.