TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1 - Setting Up Test Camp Tracking URL
- Step 2 - Comparison Between Old And New URL Setup
- Step 3 - Updating Campaign Setting
- Step 4 - Making a Final Test
Once you are done with Appsflyer Trackier Privacy Postback Setup, you can make a test for the same.
There will be no click id so tracking will work based on other parameter.So Please make sure to get add the macro as mentioned below for tracking to working.
Step 1 - Setting Up Test Camp Tracking URL
You can ask Appsflyer, for any test camp URL or you can use any ongoing live camp which is for IOS. Make sure the URL have the mapping of AF parameter and Trackier Macro as below.
Step 2 - Comparison Between Old And New URL Setup
Step 3 - Updating Campaign Setting
You need to define in the campaign to which MMP Trackier needs to pass postback once we receive the same from Apple, After Creating a campaign, go to settings inside that particular camp, then navigate to SKAdnetwrok Setting.
- Check The Box which says "Allow Skadnetwork Attribution"
- Select Which MMP partner It Supports.
- Enter Camp id, it should be in the range of 1-100 as per Apple Instructions.
- This ID needs to be shared with your publisher and they have to implement this ID in their traffic source.
Step 4 - Making a Final Test
Once you are done with the above steps, go to Campaign > Skadnetwork Test
- Campaign - Select campaign which you are testing
- Test App ID - Enter Test APP Id, you will get this from Appsflyer, you can check their KB HERE.
- Conversion Value - Enter Value, you will get this From Appsflyer, You can check their KB HERE.
For reference, please find value supported by Appsfyer below, or you can directly jump to their KB from HERE or contact their Support Team.
Once the test is done you will get a response as below.
Send the same response to Appsflyer through mail, and wait for their response.
It may take upto 24 hours to get the postback from MMP partner, please wait till then. If you still not able toreceive postback from MMP partner, please ask them POSTBACK LOG and share the same with you Trackier Account Manager.