TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Signup On Apple
- Setting Skadnetwork Details On Trackier
- Finalizing Registration with Apple
You need to register on Apple to get your SKadnetwork ID, this SKadnetwork ID will work as an identifier to get the postback from Apple against successful install on the app store.
Steps Include to get your Skadnetowrk ID and complete Integration with Apple are below.
Signup On Apple
- You need to create Apple ID from HERE.
- Enroll yourself as a Developer on Apple from HERE
- Fill in all the details then you will get a verification call from Apple (Generally on the same day)
- After that you will have to pay a fee of $99 to Apple (Yearly Fee), then your paid account will be approved within 1-2 days
Register For Skadnetwork
Now you need to register for Skadnetwork from HERE, You will get your SKadnetwork ID from Apple via Email in some days.
Generate Public And Private Key
Once you get the Skadnwetwork ID from Apple you need to generate Public Key and Private Key. To generate the same you need to use Terminal In Mackbook
1. Generate Private Key
Open Terminal and enter the below code, replace companyname with your Skadnetwork ID
Secure your private keys as you would other credentials, such as passwords. You should never share your private keys, store keys in a code repository, or include keys in client-side code. Share only your public key.
2. Generate Public Key
Open Terminal and enter the below code, replace companyname with your Skadnetwork ID.
Setting Skadnetwork Details On Trackier
Once you get the SKadnetwork ID from Apple, follow the below step On your Trackier Interface.
- Go to Customize > Tracking, here you need to put your Skadnetwork ID.
- Once done click on the button "App Store Postback"
- You will get the Skadnwtowrk Postback URL.
Finalizing Registration with Apple
You need to send Apple the following details to complete the registration process for Skadnetwork.
- Public Key which is generated from the Above step.
- Skadnwtwork URL from Trackier that you got from the step above.
Once this process is done, and you get confirmation from Apple that everything is okay and good to go, you can start Integrating with