The Trackier MMP dashboard is your one-stop solution for managing app settings, tracking in-app events, scaling campaigns, and assessing user appearance. It's important that you know how to manage your dashboard. Here is the list of some important activities you need to do to get your dashboard up and running.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Add your application
- Add you Team Members
- App Settings
- Change the currency
Add your Application
- Go to the icon on the top right corner
- Click on the "Profile" option
- You can change your basic details and password from here.
- By clicking "Company" profile, you can add your company details as well.
Add your Team Members
- Go to your profile icon and click on the "Team Members" option.
- Go to the "Action" button on the top and click on the "Add Team Members" option on the top.
- Add the user details and click on the next option.
- If you have multiple apps added to your dashboard then you can select the app for which you want to provide the permission.
- Once you have selected the application, click on the next option.Here you can select the multiple permission levels. You can customize the permission levels according to your requirements.
- Click on your application on your dashboard
- Go to the settings option from the side tab
- Select the "App Details".
- You can add and change your basic app details from here.
Change the Currency
- Click on your application on your dashboard.
- Go to the settings option from the side tab.
- Select the "App Details"
- You can change the currency from here.