The Trackier MMP dashboard is your one-stop solution for managing app settings, tracking in-app events, scaling campaigns, and assessing user appearance. Therefore it becomes a mandate for you to learn about the dashboard.
Below-mentioned is the list of important activities you need to do to get yourself handy and aligned with the MMP dashboard.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Add your Application
- Step 1: Go to the "Action" button and click on "Add New App"
- Step 2: Select Application Status
- Step 3: Enter the "App Details"
- Step 4: Integrate SDK
- Go to the icon on the top right corner
- Click on the "Profile" option
- You can change your basic details and password from here.
- By clicking "Company" profile, you can add your company details as well.
Add your Team Members
- Go to your profile icon and click on the "Team Members" option.
- Go to the "Action" button on the top and click on the "Add Team Members" option on the top.
- Add the user details and click on the next option.
- If you have multiple apps added to your dashboard then you can select the app for which you want to provide the permission.
- Once you have selected the application, click on the next option.Here you can select the multiple permission levels. You can customize the permission levels according to your requirements.
- Click on your application on your dashboard
- Go to the settings option from the side tab
- Select the "App Details".
- You can add and change your basic app details from here.
Change the Currency
- Click on your application on your dashboard.
- Go to the settings option from the side tab.
- Select the "App Details"
- You can change the currency from here.