Trackier Platform is capable to record server-side clicks from your affiliates and also will be able to mask your advertiser's tracking link.
There are multiple ways to do that and all of them are mentioned below. All the ways include their own requirements.
To enable this feature, please contact your Account Manager
You will find this setting on your Campaign settings page, Once you enable the server-side clicks option, you will be asked for the other two questions.
1. Whitelist pubs for server-side clicks: You will get an option to restrict the server-side clicks only for specific publishers. If no publisher will be selected in this section, it will automatically consider all the publishers.
2. S2S redirect URL: This is the section where you will have to add the landing page, where you want your publishers to redirect. This will be the final landing page. There are certain changes that need to be done in this URL based on the method you will be using with your advertiser for sending the clicks.
The various methods are mentioned in the next step.
Please find below the Methods that you can use with your advertisers and based on your own convenience you can use them.
1st Method: Using Reffer Parameter
Your advertiser's Default Campaign URL has to be in this format:
And the Server-side URL that you will add in the Trackier platform has to be added in this format:
Here you can see the highlighted part in both the tracking URLs. Once this is set up, the server-side clicks will be sent directly to the play store/app store and the publisher will be redirected without the MMP Link, and MMP will get a click at their end as well.
Important: You will get your Account Name from your MMP directly, please confirm the same from them.
Note: The URL we have used above is just for demonstration using a random Application
2nd Method: Using GAID or IDFA Value
In this case, the referer parameters will not come into the action and the device ids will play its role in identifying the server-side clicks. You can find the tracking URL formats in this method down below.
Your Advertiser's Default Campaign URL has to be in this format:
And S2S URL that needs to be implemented in the Trackier Panel could be the direct URL of the play store, there will be no changes needed in this URL. Since the GAID and IDFA values will be passed to the advertiser directly and you will receive those values from your publishers.
3rd Method: Probabilistic modeling
In this case, you have to share multiple details in the advertiser's parameters, the details which are necessary and required are mentioned below:
1. Device Language in af_lang parameter
2. User-agent in the af_ua parameter
3. Device IP address in the af_ip parameter
The advertiser's tracking URL has to be in this format:
The S2S URL that needs to be added in Trackier Panel has to be just exactly as the play store URL, where the users will land.
For any queries or questions, please feel free to drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All of these methods will Mask the Advertiser's tracking link as well and the click fraud from the source side will also be reduced.