Scaling payouts are those payouts that are used to send payouts to your publisher on the basis of certain conversions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to add a Scaling payout?
Just find the Manage Payout & Goals tab in the campaign. Once you have clicked on this tab, move to Step 2.
Find the Scaling payout option from the list that you will find on the left side of the webpage. Once you click on that you will see all the payouts that you have set till now for that campaign. If there are no details, then you can simply add the details either by clicking on Action >> New scaling Payout or simply by clicking on the +Add New scaling payout option on the page.
A form will appear on the right side of the screen where you will need to add all the required details related to the publishers and simply hit the Save button, once the details are added.
1. Publishers - Select the Publisher for which you want to add the payout.
2. Goal - If you want to add any goal-specific Payout, then you can select the goal from this section. If you want to add a default goal select it as "Default".
3. Currency - You have the option to choose any currency that you want for your publishers.
4. Payout - This will be the part where you will be needed to add the amount for the publisher that you have chosen.
5. Advanced Rules - You will need to set up conditions on the basis of which you can give payouts to your publisher.
Once you have entered all the information please don't forget to hit the "Save" button.