Trackier offers you the option to change your advertiser's information in the panel.
You will get to learn how to change advertiser's details step by step in this knowledge base.
Step 1 :
You can find the Manage tab in the Advertisers section from the left side of the panel.
Select the particular Advertiser, you wish to make changes to, then click on these three dots on the extreme right under the Action column.
Step 3 :
Once you fill-up the details in this form, hit the Save button.
1. Here, you can change your Advertiser's Username, Password, Email Address, Phone number, Skype ID, Name of the Publisher's Company, Address, Country, State, City, Zipcode, Tax ID.
2. Tag Option allows you to add different tags to segregate the specific group of Advertisers while using the Filter option.
3. Assign an Account Manager to the particular advertiser.
4. Also, you can set up Sign up Questions as per your choice for your Advertisers. Click on the Modify Signup Questions and you will get this page.
Select Delete Signup Questions if wish to remove the option.
5. Hit save to make the changes live in your system.
View Timeline :
You will see all the recent activities and changes made related to the Advertiser's information with time and date.