In Trackier, you can upload new Landing page data and bulk edit the existing landing pages as per your requirement.
We have divided this in two use cases, you can check which suits best according to your requirement.
- Edit the existing landing pages
- Adding new landing pages
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Get ready with the correct CSV
CSV Columns Required In different Cases
- Don't put anything in the blank cells, if no data is applicable.
- Remove unwanted column from CSV, so that there is no chance of error.
Go To the CSV upload option in the panel.
Once you are ready with CSV, then go to Automation > Data Import > Landing Page CSV.
Map the CSV column with drop down value
Click upload CSV and you find the option to map column name, make sure it matches and click on Upload.
Wait for CSV to get uploaded
- Once uploaded, it takes 1 min to 4 hours for the data to get processed depending on CSV size.
- If you upload stats for today, it will be processed the next day in the report section.
- CSV upload system support up to 50,000 rows, if there are more than 50,000 rows we recommend splitting the file in two different parts and uploading them.
- Keep a check on the log to review the status for completion or error.
You can reach out to us incase you require any further assistance at email@example.com