In Trackier, you can upload new Payout data and bulk edit the existing Payouts as per your requirement. Proceeding ahead with the below article, we will explore detailed insights regarding the payout CSV bulk update.
We have divided this into 2 use cases, you can check which suits you best according to your requirement.
- Edit the existing Payouts
- Adding new Payout
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Get ready with the correct CSV
CSV Columns Required In different Cases
|Column Name||Adding New Payout||Edit Existing Payout|
|goal_value||If Required (* default - attributed to default goal)||If Required|
|goal_value||Use the same goal value as created in the campaign.|
Go To the CSV upload option in the panel.
- Once you are ready with CSV, then go to Automation > Data Import > Payout CSV.
Map the CSV column with drop down value
- Click upload CSV and you find the option to map the column name, make sure it matches and click on Upload.
- Once uploaded, it takes 1 min to 4 hours for the data to get processed depending on CSV size.
- If you upload stats for today, it will be processed the next day in the report section.
- CSV upload system supports up to 50,000 rows, if there are more than 50,000 rows we recommend splitting the file in two different parts and uploading them.
- Keep a check on the log to review the status for completion or error.
You can also delete the manually uploaded data. You will have a window of "90 days" to delete the manuallu uploaded files post which you won't be able to do it yourself.