In Trackier, you can upload new Payout data and bulk edit the existing Payouts as per your requirement. Proceeding ahead with the below article, we will explore detailed insights regarding the payout CSV bulk update.
We have divided this in 2 use cases, you can check which suits best according to your requirement.
- Edit the existing Payouts
- Adding new Payout
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Get ready with the correct CSV
CSV Columns Required In different Cases
- Country ISO Code (ex: US, DE) for reference click here.
- Use ALL if no specific Geo mentioned,
- Use comma separated for multiple Geo's. (US,DE,MX)
|goal_value||Use the same goal value as created in the campaign.|
- Please make sure you are using the correct spelling and code values that are supported for geo and goal_value.
- Don't put anything in the blank cells, if no data is applicable.
- Remove unwanted column from CSV, so that there is no chance of error.
Go To the CSV upload option in the panel.
Once you are ready with CSV, then go to Automation > Data Import > Payout CSV.
Map the CSV column with drop down value
Click upload CSV and you find the option to map column name, make sure it matches and click on Upload.
Waiting for CSV to get uploaded
- Once uploaded, it takes 1 min to 4 hours for the data to get processed depending on CSV size.
- If you upload stats for today, it will be processed the next day in the report section.
- CSV upload system support up to 50,000 rows, if there are more than 50,000 rows we recommend splitting the file in two different parts and uploading them.
- Keep a check on the log to review the status for completion or error.
You can now delete the manually uploaded data as well. You will have a window of "90 days" to delete the manuallu uploaded files post which you won't be able to do it yourself.
If you need any further assistance , feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com