In Trackier, you can adjust the clicks/conversions/impressions in your campaigns in bulk, by uploading the CSV file through our bulk upload adjust data feature.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Get ready with the correct CSV
CSV Columns Required In different Cases
|Column Name||Adding New Adjust Data|
|Column Name||Value Supported|
|Date format must be (YYYY-MM-DD)|
|goal_id||Use the same goal ID as created in the campaign.|
Go To the CSV upload option in the panel.
Map the CSV column with drop down value
- Click upload CSV and you find the option to map the column name, make sure it matches and click on Upload.
- Once uploaded, it takes 1 min to 4 hours for the data to get processed depending on CSV size.
- If you upload stats for today, they will be processed the next day in the report section.
- CSV upload system supports up to 50,000 rows, if there are more than 50,000 rows we recommend splitting the file into two different parts and uploading them.
- Keep a check on the log to review the status for completion or error.
You can delete the manually uploaded data. You will have a window of "90 days" to delete the manuallu uploaded files post which you won't be able to do it yourself.