Now you can easily divide the verticals among your team members for much better efficiency and run. These managers can access the affiliates and brands based on the roles given to them.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Trackier gives you multiple alternatives to carve your team. Analyze their roles, define their KPI and start taking ownership.
How to add Team Members?
- Hit the Trackier icon placed at the top right corner of your dashboard to access the Team Members section.
- You can add a member through the action button on the top right, as shown in the image below. You can manage the permissions allowed for the team members that you will add. Following that, fill in the required details and hit the Save button.
Description of team members
- Affiliate Manager - Access to assigned affiliates and their data. Responsible to manage all the affiliate's end data and reports. They will not be able to access any other function in the panel except the assigned affiliates.
- Brand Manager- Access to assigned brands and their data. Responsible to manage all the brand's end data and reports. They will not be able to access any other function in the panel except the assigned Brands.
- Operation Manager - Access to the reports and operational works. The Affiliates can be assigned through the operational Manager, but no edit access will be given to them. They can access Brand as well as affiliate Reports. They will not be able to fetch the tracking link for the affiliates.
- Analyst - Read-only access to all network data. They can manage the campaigns and can fetch the tracking links for the affiliates except that no other edit function is assigned to them. They have access to Manage the Affiliates and Brands on the main dashboard and can edit their postbacks.
- Admin - Complete access is given to the admins. They can assign multiple tasks and roles to their team members and can monitor them according to their roles. They can edit and change any setting on the panel.
- Sub-Admin - Complete access has been given to them who are assigned with this designation. The only thing that they cannot access is the billing and invoice side details on the panel.
- Accountant - Access to generate invoices for all brands and affiliates. The accountant can access invoices' details, approve them and change their status as well.
- Custom - With the Custom role you can decide what all permissions you would want to give to your members and alter them as per your needs and requirements.
In case you have any issues please mail us at email@example.com