You can completely customise your Trackier Platform, From Logo to Currency, etc. In continuation of panel settings, you will be able to handle the settings for affiliates, brands, Campaigns, etc.
Currently, Customise Applications are accessible to Account Admin and Sub-Admins. You can learn more about User Roles from this link.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to reach?
- Customising Applications.
- What does the Domain Tab do?
- Customising Affiliates, Brands, and Campaigns.
How to reach?
You can change the settings of different verticals by accessing Customise Section from the left panel as highlighted in the image.
Inside the customise section you will get the list of how things can be customised around the panel, Brands, affiliates, and campaigns.
The inside panel will have a look like this:
You will be able to change the appearance of the Trackier panel that you will be using for your whole business duration. It includes putting on your company's logo, changing the theme and colour of the panel, updating language and currency, etc.
Basically, it allows you to make the panel comfortable to use based on your own taste
You can easily access it from the left bar once you have clicked on the customise tab.
- Sidebar colour - You can change the colour of the sidebar panel
- Background color - It can be changed to light, dark or autosystem
- Heading color - The color for the headings inside the panel
- 2-factor authentication - You can enable 2-factor authentication for users and publishers
- Dashboard data - The data and statistics will be reflected on the dashboard as per the selected option. It can be gross, approved or approved + pending.
- Organization Name - Mention the name of the organization
- Currency - The currency you deal in with
- Language - Language for your panel
- Header and login logo - Upload files for the header and login logo
- Publisher Registration URL - You can enter the URL here for your publishers to register
- Advertiser Registration URL - You can enter the URL here for your advertisers to register
- Account Register URL - Url for someone who wants to register to your account
- Thank you Page Heading and Subheading - Heading for Thank you page if someone registers successfully.
What does the Domain Tab do?
You can access the domain tab to add the custom domains in your panel. Either it is Login Domain or a postback Domain or Tracking Domain.
To know more about the Custom Domains Click on this link.
Customising Affiliates, Brands, and Campaigns.
You can access these tabs to update the general settings and the KPI display settings as well as Affiliates and Brands.
You will be able to allow the widgets for the Affiliate's and Brand's reports. Few changes related to
Payout tiers, Affiliates tracking templates, and basic amendments can be done through this tab.
You can access this tab to amend things that will be reflected while managing the campaigns.
As the thumbnails suggest, they have the same meaning.
Explore this tab to know more about customisation.
Hit the save button after making the changes.
In case you have any issues please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org