This report helps you view data for your customer base incase you want to see data via customer name, email id, phone number etc all you need to do is go to reports and click on "Customer Report".
You can select options from the "Group by" section to decide what all attributes you want to see in your report. Below are the options that you can select
- Customer User ID - The unique ID of the customer
- Customer Name - Name of the customer
- Customer Phone - The phone number of the customer
- Customer email - Email ID of the customer
- Date - The date for which the stats are being reflected for the customer
- Agency - Agency name associated with the customer if any
- Partner - Partner name associated with the customer if any
- Country/Geo - The location to which the customer belongs
- Ad and Ad ID - Name of the Ad provided by the advertiser/publisher or the ad ID.
- Adset and Adset ID - Ad sets are groups of ads that share settings for how, when and where to run. When you create an ad set, the choices you make at the ad set level automatically apply to all of the ads in the set. To show the adset to which the customer belongs
- Campaign - Any campaign that the customer might be associated with
- Channel - The sources that are used for application installation or any other related activity.
- Month - The month for which the stats are being reflected for the customer
Below is the list of attributes that you will see post-applying group by
- Events - The number of events that the customer has been associated with so far under the date range selected
- Revenue - Revenue that the customer has brought
- Rejected Events - Number of rejected events due to fraud activities
- Rejected Revenue - Rejected revenue amount due to fraud activities
You can download the report as well by clicking on "Arrow download" button and filter data by partner name, agency or geographical location. Also, you can set the date range for which you want to see the results