Affiliate managers also known as publisher managers will see the data of only those publishers which have been assigned to them. In case you haven't assigned any the system will automatically assign them all the publishers.
Roles and Permissions
- Link Management - With this right you can perform CRUD operations of the links of the campaign. In case you want to provide only a few specific rights you can do that as well such as only view or only only create.
- Publisher Specific Payout - In case you want to give permissions to your AFM to manage the payouts of the other publishers
- Invoice Management - This will allow the AFM to perform CRUD operations on the invoices
- Smart Link Access - In case you want to give smart link generation and view access to AFM
- Conversion Access - Full data access to the conversions and to edit that conversion in case of any issues.
- Subid/Timezone Report - To give them access to view timezone report
- You can also set the KPIs that will be seen by AFM for reports and conversion reports specifically
- Inside the panel of AFM, they would see a few reports such as publisher, daily, hourly, click, conversion, impressions, CAP, cohort, comparison and adjust report. Along with that, they will also see postback sent logs
- They will not be able to see the customize section and under automation they could only see smart link if and only if the access is given.