In-app events are timely occurring events within apps and games — such as game competitions, movie premieres, and more. Your in-app events may be found in the iOS and iPadOS App Store, giving you a brand-new platform to promote your events and expand their reach.
An in-app event is any user action triggered within your app after installation.
Trackier MMP will track all attribution events automatically, so create custom in-app events to track all your user activities. Every event is assigned its unique Event ID which you'll use to set up event tracking.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1: Select the "Custom Events" option from the drop-down
- Step 2: Add Custom Event
Step 1: Select the "Custom Events" option
- Go to the profile icon and click on the "Custom Event" option.
- You will be able to see built-in events here as well. If you want to use the existing events then you can share SDK event id with your app development team for SDK integrations.
Step 2: Add Custom Event
- To create "Custom Events", go to the "Action" button on the top and create a new event.
- Once the event is created, share the SDK event id with your team for SDK integrations.
Once you will integrate the SDK event ID, you will be able to track all the custom events on Trackier portal.