CAPTCHA is actually an acronym for the Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart, and simply provides an additional layer of security to ensure it is a human and not an automated device/bot trying to login into a password-protected account. What this means, in a nutshell, is that a captcha test is a tool that helps to distinguish a human user from a computer user online.
How to set up a captcha?
- To set up a captcha for user signup into your Trackier account, simply go to Customization> Sign Up Questions> Re-Captcha.
- Click on the Google Re captcha URL and there you can find the Secret Key and Site Key
- A form will open up asking for the label name, reCAPTCHA type (Ensure to select v2), and the very important factor which is the domain name
- Post that you will be required to accept all the terms and conditions.
- Once that is done you will get your site key and secret key you can see the guide of integration that can help you set up this on the Trackier panel
In case you have any issues please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org