In Trackier you can update the layout of the panel as per your need. You can update Theme Color, Panel Language, Language, Default Currency.
To update the layout, go to Customize > Application from side menu
In Preferences card you can update :
- Theme: You can enter Any hex code or select from the default color theme.
- Enable 2-FA Sign in: If you enable this you can add security to your platform, you can select what should be the max days without authentication and what should be max wrong attempt.
- Dashboard Data: From here you can adjust what stats you need to see on the dashboard card.
In the Panel Layout, you can update important things related to the panel
- Organization Name: You can change the name of your company that will be visible on the panel.
- Currency: you can set the currency rate.
- Language: You can select any panel default Language.
- Timezone: All of your reports will be visible with respect to this timezone.
- Header Logo: Here you can add a logo that will be visible on the top left side of the menu.
- Login Logo: Logo which you want to show on your login page.
- Favicon Icon: Icon for the tab of the browser.
Support Email: Enter your network support email here, which will be visible to publisher
Support Link: Enter the link for your support doc.
Terms and Conditions URL: Enter the URL for your terms and Conditions.
Publisher Registration URL: Enter URL if you want to use a custom page for the publisher signup.
Advertiser Registration URL: Enter URL if you want to use a custom page for the Advertiser signup.
Advertiser Terms URL: Enter URL here If you have separate terms for Advertiser signup.
If you have any issue, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org