Sometimes the links other than the tracking link need to be white-labelled and Trackier gives you the benefit of that.
Now you can change the Login page domain, Postback domain, and API Domain.
The default structure of the links will be different for all three domains.
Let's discuss them in detail separately.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Get a Domain from your Domain Provider.
- Copy CNAME value and Paste into the Domain DNS Settings.
- Example of Godaddy DNS Setting
- Request SSL and Domain Custom Settings.
Get a Domain from your Domain Provider.
Login to your Domain provider and go to the DNS settings.
Copy CNAME value and Paste into the Domain DNS Settings.
Copy CNAME value from the panel to do that Go to Customise > Domain> Login/Postback/API.
Point 3,4,5 will show you where to find the CNAME value for your Login, Postback and API links respectively.
Add a CNAME record in the DNS settings of the domain provider from where you have purchased it.
|Type||Host||Points to||Custom Domain|
To check if DNS record is appended correctly go on DNS record check and if you get Check in all regions you can move to the next step.
Request SSL and Domain Custom Settings.
- Request for SSL on the New Tracking domain on Trackier Support ( We do SSL batch-wise on Tuesday and Friday).
- Add the new custom tracking domain in Trackier by using your custom domain at the given space and hit the save button at the bottom.
In case you have any issue please mail us at email@example.com