Trackier provides you an option to automatically test campaigns if their links are working fine or not, it can also notify you when the link stops working or if there is preview URL mismatch.
You can set this rule for:
- API Offers
- Manual Offers
Use case of this feature:
To set this feature, you need to subscribe to the Offer Checker from Automation > Offer Checker.
Setup Filter For Auto Test
- In this step, you can filter out the campaign advertiser which you want to test.
You can set the filter on
- All Advertiser Campaigns:
- In this, you can include all campaigns and advertisers, Although you can exclude or include certain advertisers.
- This rule will be implemented on both the API and manual campaigns.
- Single Advertiser Campaigns:
- In this, you can create a rule on each advertiser level as per your requirement.
- You can exclude campaign on which you don't want to set the rule.
- Here you can set the option on which type of campaign rule needs to be implemented.
- Imported via Integrations only
- Manually created
- Both of them
- Selected Campaign Only:
- It can be any campaign, you can add both API and manually created campaign here.
Conditions and Settings
- Here you can set the conditions and settings for the test.
- If Hope Exceeded By
Here you need to define what is your ideal redirection with which you want to work. Some of the networks prefer 2-3 redirections, as lesser the better.
- Preview URL Mismatch.
Enable this, if you want to test if the final landing page of the advertiser tracking URL matches the preview URL or not.
- Notify me
This feature will be coming soon, with this you will get automated in-app notification and emails whenever offers failed the test condition.
- Suspended Campaign
If enabled, the campaign will be suspended if any of the test condition fails for any campaign. You can select.
- Never - It will never suspend the campaign (by default)
- When the check is failed once - when the condition is failed once then rule suspends the campaign.
- When the check is failed three times - When the condition is failed three times, only then suspend the campaign.
- Test Frequency:
You can set how frequently you want Offer Checker to test offers. Shorter frequency is recommended for better results.
- Re-activate the offer if all test conditions pass
You can select what should be the status of the campaign which passes the test.
- Disabled - If this setting is disabled, then the system will take priority of the status that you have selected while creating an API or you have kept the status of the campaign manually.
- Enabled (suspended offer only) - It will change the status of the offer which passed the test to Active from suspended status.
- Enabled (suspended + pending offer only) - It will change the status of the offer which passed the test to Active from Suspended and Pending status Offer.
Review and Finalize
- At the end you can see the results and check every condition that you have passed