Trackier provides an automation feature for disabling campaigns which have been inactive for a specific number of days.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
These rules automatically disable campaigns in bulk for a particular advertiser which do not record any conversion.
Where to find it?
- Click on Automation -> Auto Pause campaigns -> Add rule.
Setting up Auto Pause rule
- The setup filters will pop up on your window after clicking on Add rule, allowing you to define the metrics of your rule.
1. Advertiser - This option will allow you to select the advertiser for whom this rule will be applied.
2. Exclude campaigns - This option will allow you to exclude campaigns of previously selected advertisers specifically for the rule.
3. Clicks (Excluding rejected Clicks)* - This option will allow you to set the number of clicks for the rule.
4. Number of days* - This option will allow you to set the number of days for the rule.
5. Status - This option will allow you to select the campaign status for which the rule will be applied.
If the number of clicks* on a campaign exceeds the specified number of days* and the campaign is having zero conversions, then the system will disable the campaign.
- All the campaigns which fall under these rules will be disabled by the system automatically.