With this feature you can create notifications for your team related to campaigns.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
This feature allows you to set the email notifications for campaigns as well as you can set automated team members' specific notifications with custom conditions and the logic applied.
Steps to follow :
- Click on Automation -> Alert -> Action -> Add.
- Please fill in all the necessary details and put the conditions to set the custom alert.
- Add the name of the alert alongside the members that you want to notify. You can include any other recipients if you wish to.
- You can target your advertisers, publishers, campaigns and goals from here. You can also set the lifespan of the alert from here. Add lookback window duration which would check the condition/report after the number of days specified here.
- Add the frequency for sending the alerts to concerned POCs.
- Enter the condition here which will once meet an alert will be sent out. You can add multiple conditions as well. The threshold here will mean the maximum number/limit.
- In case you add multiple conditions you can choose to add "At least one" in case you want alert to be sent out incase any one of the condition is met
- You can view how your alert looks like and clickon "Finish" post that.
- So for instance if I want alert to be generated in case my cancelled conversions have crossed 50 specifically for 2 camapigns and I want this condition to be checked after every 5 days and send an alert every 16 hours you can setup same conditions in "Alert section"
In case of any issue mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org