With this Adding Notification feature, get to create a new alert for all your team members where you can create a custom message, Select and exclude your targets and users and can be prescheduled.
How to add Notification?
You can find the Notification section on the left section of the panel, which will allow you to create new notifications.
Step : 2
Click on --> Actions --> New Notification
Step 3 :
You can fill up the required details on the current page. Once the details will be filed up, hit send button.
1. Subject: You can add a relevant timeline for the notification that you will be adding.
2. Message: Create a custom Message for the targeted team members.
3. User Section: Select your users, Such as Top publishers, team members, active publishers etc.
4. Target: Select your audiences to share the notification.
5. Exclude: Exclude selected publishers and limitate your audiences.
6. Schedule: Here, you can preschedule your notification alert for selected date and time.
7. Send Email: Tick on a box beside 'Send Email' to get a notification alert in your mailbox.
In case you have any issue related to Notifications, please mail us at