Trackier allows you to integrate with Hubspot and fetch your leads data directly from Hubspot to Trackier. By default, all the conversions we will fetch from Hubspot to trackier will be under the Pending Status and once it gets explicitly approved, the status for those leads will be in "Approved" Status on the Trackier panel.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to integrate Hubspot with Trackier
- Go to "Automation" under tools integration you will find the option of Hubspot. In case you don't kindly contact your account manager for the same.
- In your HubSpot account, you will see an account ID. Put that ID inside the tracker config page.
- Trackier will be storing all your leads via click ID. You would be required to mention the click ID field through which Trackier will attribute the leads.
- According to your HubSpot form stages map your campaign events KPI/goals. The stages will be automatically fetched based on that present on the Hubspot form you would be just required to align them with your goals
- Once you do that authorize your account with Hubspot by choosing the account and linking them
- When creating a form over Hubspot, make sure you include click ID which you will find inside the contact property and make it a hidden property which will be automatically fetched once the user fills the form. Trackier will track the click ID for each user which is unique in case of every user and the details be displayed over our platform.
- You can also include utm medium or utm source which you can find inside the contact property itself.