Pre-landing pages make sure that only the potential or interested visitors will make it through to the main landing page. Furthermore, the pre-landing page keeps the right traffic over the landing page so that you can utilize traffic efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How To Place The Script On the Pre-Landing Page
- Adding Pre-Landing Page
- Adding In Publisher Tracking Link
For example, you can add a questionnaire that will check the user interest if the user is super interested and only a specific age bar users will be allowed to pass through to the landing page.
How To Place The Script On the Pre-Landing Page
If you want to set up the links on the pre-landing pages that redirect visitors to the landing page selected by the publisher on their account, you need to add the following js code at the end of the HTML code of the relevant pre-landing page before the closing </body> tag:
Where trk.xyz.com will be your tracking domain.
Adding Pre-Landing Page
Go to Landing page > +Add New > select type as 'Pre-Landing'.
- Title: set the title for that landing page.
- Preview URL: Enter preview URL here.
- Destination URL: Enter the finals URL here.
- Type: Here you can choose from the Landing page and Pre-landing page.
- Status: You can set the Active and Pause Landing page, this will help you to set CAP on the landing page.
- Targeting Rule: You can set the rule basis of country, region, city, and ISP.
- Rule Value: Enter the country, region, and city and ISP name.
- Description: You can add a note for internal purposes.
Adding In Publisher Tracking Link
- Select the Publisher
- A tracking link will be generated
- check “Pre Landers”
- Select the Pre-Landing Page from the menu which you created earlier
- it will be added in the link as &prl=1