Campaign creatives in Trackier platform allow you to host and upload all creative related to a campaign at one place as these creatives are used by publishers to drive conversions to campaigns.
Trackier provides an infrastructure to host and serve these creatives for you and your publishers. You can upload as many creative you need.
Go to Campaign >> Creatives from the left menu and click on Upload Creative.
- Creative Types – Trackier Platform supports the following
- Banner Image
- Drive/DropBox Link
- Email Creative
- Landing Page
- HTML Ad
- Native Ad Image
- Other Asset
- Campaign – Select the proper creative type and then further select the campaign with which you want to associate this creative.
- Title – Enter Title and Description which will be visible to publishers and advertisers and select status to be active for the creative to be visible else select Inactive or Hidden.
- File – Upload creative file size max 50MB
- Description (Optional) – Add description about the creative you have uploaded
Download from URL help you to place google drive file URL and can share up to a 50MB file.
Now Upload the Creative file by click on Choose Files and hit save.
Click on Name and this tab will open.
Go to Campaign >> Creatives from the left menu. You will see a list of all the creative uploaded to the system. you can Add new creative, delete or update the creative info from here.