This section will guide you step by step process to take your API integration live. Trackier have more than 120+ API integration already available that Trackier user can use.
With this, you can fetch offers automatically from the Advertiser tracking platform to the Trackier platform.
To start the Integration process be Ready with the below details, this you will get from Advertiser.
On Trackier Platform go to Automation > Integration > Network > +Add New > Seacrh for required Integration > +Add
Now you are ready for your first Integration, it can be achieved in 6 simple steps:
Setup API Details
Enter the required details in the box below
- API key / Token: Enter the API Key shared by the advertiser.
- API URL: Enter the API URL you get from Advertiser.
- Username: Some integration you might find a field to enter username/ email of the advertiser platform.
- Password: Some integration you might find a field to enter the password of the advertiser platform.
- Append to URL: This will add parameter and macro combination automatically in the tracking link. find a list of trackier macro for Advertiser Integration here.
The details asked in Step 1 depends on the platform you are integrating with. They defer accordingly.
Setup Basic Details
Setup a basic setting for the offer fetching via an API, mainly it will decide behavior on Trackier.
- Advertiser: Select the Advertiser with whom you are doing this integration.
- Category: you can select a category in which all offers should be considered, although if Advertiser is sending us the category in API we use that by default.
- Imported Offers Status: This will change the status of offers coming on Trackier.
- Imported Offers Visibility: It will decide the visibility of offers coming via API to the publisher
- Private: Only assigned publisher can see these offers.
- Permission: Publishers can see the offer but to take it to live, they need to ask permission.
- Public: Publishers will have access to all the campaigns and can generate a tracking link anytime.
- The ratio of payout /Revenue: You can set a ratio of payout (for publisher) that to be maintained for the fetched offers, you can keep it the same for all or can create Tier wise for different publisher tier payout ratio.
In this step, you can filter out offers based on different criteria. this will help you to fetch only relevant offers.
- Country Logic: You can Block or Allow certain country offer coming in API.
- Min Payout: You can set the min payout range that you want to fetch.
- Max Payout: You can set the max payout range that you want to fetch.
- OS: You can fetch certain device offers (All / Android / Ios).
- Offers Model to Import: Through this, you can import the required type of offer objective ( CPL, CPA, CPI, CPS, etc).
- Skip offers without preview URL: If you enable this then any offer coming in API and don't have preview URL would be skipped.
- Link Test: If you enable this then you can add value for the hop, then Link test will keep on the check and will pause all the offer which have more than mentioned Hops.
The link test option will only be available when you have done the integrated with the Trackier Link test.
In this section, you can save time by excluding the ceratin column to get updated when API refresh.
- Import Frequency: You can Adjust the API refresh time from here.
- Set Primary Campaign Objective: through this, you can update the object of offering one from on which are coming in API, so let's say you selected CPL, and offer in API objective are CPA, CPC, CPA, CPL then it will update it to CPL on Trackier interface.
- Integration Status: If you want to disable or make any integration active again, you can do this from this section.
- Updatable Columns: Offers fetched via API will be refreshed and updated each time if you want the certain column to not get updated when API refresh then uncheck the required one.
- Description: If you want to set your own Description data for the Campaigns fetched through API, you can add those details in this column.
- KPI: Similar to Description column, you can add the KPI to be updated in the campaigns in this section.
- Cap Settings: Define global cap settings on all campaigns picked via API integrations.
- Add CAP to imported Campaigns: You can add CAP in the campaigns as soon as they are created in the tracker panel. This option will allow you to set the CAP event.
- Define whether the Cap will be visible to your publishers or not via Cap Visibility option.
- CAP Type: If any CAP is added by you in the above section, you can set whether it has to be added on Gross value or the Approved Value.
- CAP Timezone: Set the Timezone of the CAP through this section. Once selected the CAP will work for that particular timezone.
- Cap Over Delivery: You can use this option to define whether the Campaign should go to paused state or remain active when the cap has been reached.
- Set up Time Targeting and define the time zone against the same.
Use a combination of Basic Details and Updatable column to keep the API visibility and status changed based on manual changes only not with the API refresh rate.
This section will help you to filter and fetch only those offers which are relevant for you.
Review & Finalize
In this section please review each setting carefully and click Finish to complete the integration process.
Once you press Finish campaign will be fetched and you can check that on Campaign Manage page, if you want to edit, update and check for logs and error you will find on this page only.
API will instantly fetch offer based on the settings, If more offers approved afterward then it will be fetched on next refresh based on the Frequency set while creating integration on step 4.