You can customize setting, option, and KPI that should be visible to the publisher on the publisher interface.
Publisher KPI Display Settings
This setting will help you to adjust KPI that needs to be displayed on the publisher interface based on your business model.
- Hide Cancelled Conversions: If you Disable this Publisher can't see Canceled Conversion on Publisher Interface.
- Hide Rejected Conversions: If you Disable this Publisher can't see Rejected Conversion on Publisher Interface.
- Hide Sale Amount: If you Disable this Publisher can't see Sale Amount on Publisher Interface.
- Hide Pending Conversion: If you Disable this Publisher can't see Pending Conversion on Publisher Interface.
- Dashboard Widget: You can allow what widget should be visible to the publisher on there Interface.
- Display Advertiser Sub IDs to Affiliate: You can allow what advertiser Sub ID should be visible to the publisher on there Interface.
Publisher General Settings
This setting will help you to adjust the basic settings to publishers on Admin and publisher interface.
- Panel Language: You can set required panel language for publisher interface.
- Auto Assign Publisher Manager: You can select Publisher which should be assigned to Publisher when they signup.
- Request Message Min. Characters: This will help you to set the minimum length of an answer for the permission campaign from the publisher.
- Exclude Publisher from EPC: If this feature is enabled then you can exclude non-productive publishers from EPC calculation.
Publisher Default Name: Based on your work method you can select a company or name, and whose name will be visible when you generate a tracking link or find a publisher in the report.
- Enable Thumbnail View: This will change the campaign listed on the publisher interface to Thumbnail.
- Auto Approve Publisher: This will auto-approve publisher when they signup, if disabled you need to approve manually.
- Hide Smart Link: You can hide the generate a smart link option from Publisher Interface.
- Publisher Payout Tier: If you work on payout tier you can enable this option, read more about this feature from here.
- Tracking Template: This will help you to auto-populate a base macro in tracking link so that you can let publishers know in which parameter they need to pass what value.
Here you can add a global setting for tracking template, you can make this publisher-specific, that setting you will find in the publisher setting.