Trackier provides a separate dashboard for all the publishers. With the publisher dashboard, they can access all the campaigns and measure the performance of each and every campaign which they are running.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Performance report tells you about the number of clicks, conversions, revenue, impressions, payouts and profit the publisher has received over the specified date range. If you wish you can reduce the attributes in the report by clicking on the metric. You can also print and download the report in PNG, JPEG or PDF format.
You can lay out the panels over the dashboard and see the data for today, yesterday and month to date. There are different kinds of widgets such as -
1. Top campaigns, Publishers and Advertisers - To view the list of top 10 performing campaigns, publishers and advertisers. You can have this data in form of a table or a pie chart.
2. Clicks, Conversions and Impressions - If you hover over conversions you can also see data of approved and rejected
3. Payout, Profit and total revenue
4. Campaign Data - This panel will help you with data for active, paused, pending and disabled campaigns. You can also view a pie chart for top campaigns region/country-wise. You can explicitly choose data for whom you want to see these results.
5. Hourly data - This will update every hour to show the hourly attributes like click, conversion, payout, revenue, earnings per click, profit etc.
6. Coupon Code - You can now see the last added 10 coupons and a link which will redirect you to manage those coupon settings. Along with this, you will see the publisher name, start-end date and status of the coupon
Video to Watch
In case you have any issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org