CAP report will give you an overview of the CAPs that have been applied and enabled in all the campaigns. Instead of searching and going to each and every campaign, you can simply go to "Reports" -> "Additional Report" -> "CAP report".
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Campaign - The name of the campaign for which the CAP is enabled
- Publishers - The name of publishers for which you have enabled the CAP. In case applied to everyone, it will show "ALL"
- Metric - Metric refers to the type of CAP which has been enabled. For example - CAP on conversion, CAP on clicks, and CAP on approved conversion
- Goal - The goal that you have mentioned while applying Capping
- Limit - This section will showcase the limit which you have set in numerical terms for the CAP
- Usage - Numerical target achieved with reference to the CAP enabled
- Percentage - It refers to the percentage representation of usage with reference to the CAP enabled
- Redirection Setting - After reaching the limit of the CAP, If the user has enabled the fallback setting then this will reflect in this column. If no fallback setting is enabled then it will reflect as blank
You can also download this report in CSV or PDF format. You can also choose to filter out your data based on campaign name, Publishers and CAP type
For more information, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com