This article is intended for ad networks that want to integrate with the Adjust solution. Adjust can send Trackier attribution data for both installs and in-app events.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Ask Advertiser for APP URLYou need to ask the advertiser to share the App URL that you want to promote.
- Base attribution link URL
- Adjust partner panel setup
- Campaign creation on Trackier
- Video to Watch
As no signup is required on Adjust, You can take a campaign live with just 4 simple steps.
Ask Advertiser for APP URL
You need to ask the advertiser to share the App URL that you want to promote.
Base attribution link URL
|Adjust base URL||Definition||Description|
Dynamic value that differs for each app
- Get Ready with your Install and Event Postback
You can find Install and Event postback in your platform, Go to Automation > Integration > MMP Partner > Adjust.
You will find there the following:
- Global Install Postback
- Event Postback
Adjust partner panel setup
- Open Adjust Partner page by clicking here
- Now fill out the form as per Screenshot below.
Campaign creation on Trackier
Now create a campaign in Trackier with the link which is generated by Adjust.
Also, you need to create a Goal in the campaign by keeping the same goal_value that you had used in the Token in Adjust form.
Now test the campaign, check Advertiser Debug Postback and see if everything is alright, after that you can take the campaign live.
In case you have any issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org