Goals help us to track multiple activities within a campaign that bring us revenue and thereby, also demand a certain payout. You can set up goals in any campaign, by going to "Manage Payout and Goals" option.
To understand this better, let's discuss a special use-case. Suppose you are running multiple CPI campaigns, and for each of them, you want to track the event 'deposit'.
To avoid the hassle of creating the same goal over and over again, you can create a global goal on the platform and use it on Multiple Campaigns.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Steps to set up global goals on Trackier:
- Case 1: To implement different payout on a Global goal for any particular Campaign
- Case 2: When you don't want the global goal to run on any particular campaign
Steps to set up global goals on Trackier.
- Go to Campaign > Global Goals.
(If this option is not visible on your panel, please coordinate with your account manager)
- In the Global Goal page, click on the Action button in the top right corner and click on Add New goal. Set up the goal with the Value, add Payout etc.
- Goal Title: A name for your goal
- Goal Value: The value that you want to set for your goal
- Goal Type: By default, it will be set to public but if you want you can even select private.
- Track multiple conversions: This feature will allow you to track your conversions with the transaction ID.
- Goal payout model: You can either fix an amount for your revenue and payout or can look to add this value in terms of percentage as well.
- Once you click on "save", your global goal will be created and implemented on all campaigns by default.
Case 1: To implement different payout on a Global goal for any particular Campaign
- Now, to implement the same in any particular campaign, open your respective campaign and click on "Manage payout and goals".
- In "Manage payout and goals go to Publisher-specific payout and add new payout
- Select "All" for publishers, to set your global goal for all publishers and click on the "Goal" column to select any particular global goal. Herein, you will also be able to define the specific payout for any particular publisher or all publishers.
Case 2: When you don't want the global goal to run on any particular campaign
- By default, global goals will run for all active campaigns. To block the same for any campaign, go to Settings -> Edit -> PostBack settings -> Add Global Goals -> Block publishers.
- Select your publishers and this will ensure that global goal postbacks are not fired.