In order to track the clicks that your campaign has received, Trackier allows you to create your own Click report which would show you details such as the publisher name, Click ID, Date, Device and so on.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Once the click is stored via the macros you can see several details about it such as through which publisher it was received, on which campaign it was received, the device type, the date on which it happened, unique click ID and any other attribute you wish to see.
Filters to Apply
There are several filters that you can apply to your report to get crisp and clear data as per your requirements.
- Campaign - Explicitly enter the campaign name for which you want to see the clicks
- Publisher - Enter the publisher's name
- Click IP and Click ID - In case you remember the click ID or IP you can enter that as well
- Source - The particular source name from the clicks was received
- Is Unique - To view only unique clicks if selected "Yes"
- Is Rejected - To view non-rejected clicks if selected "Yes"
- Start and End time - You can explicitly mention the start and end time for the clicks received.
You can add more columns/attributes to the report if you wish to such as Device brand, app name, fraud reasons if you want to see rejected clicks as well etc.