You can customize the settings for your advertisers directly from the panel and control the KPIs that will be visible to the advertisers' interface.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Show Click Logs - If you enable this your advertisers will be able to see the click-related logs
- Hide Cost - There are times when we wish to hide the cost-related details from our advertisers. If you would enable this cost related stats will remain hidden from the advertiser's panel.
- Auto Approve Advertiser - In case you don't want to apply any additional checks and would want advertisers to be approved post-registration simply enable this button.
- Panel Language - There are multiple options for different languages you would want to choose for your advertiser panel. By default, the language is set to English.
- Report Data - The reports that will be seen and downloaded by advertisers will either see the gross value or approved values. The choice lies with you as to what you want to make available for the advertiser's panel.
Widgets and Reporting
- Widgets - Once you log in to the Performance platform you will see a dashboard with widgets showing some stats around campaigns. You can explicitly choose from here as to what all widgets you want your advertiser to see and access.
- Conversion Report KPIs - KPIs you want to be available for reporting section in advertisers' panel
- Report Grouping Parameters - You might have seen an option of Group by in reports under the Filter section that allow you to group your report data as per your wish. Here you can select those parameters through which advertisers can group their reports.