Trackier allows you to upload your data to the panel via the FTP method. File transfer protocol is a method through which you can easily upload or transfer files from one location to another.
Process to Follow
- In case you want to upload data via the FTP method, Trackier will give you a username, password, directory, port and server IP. This will be created by Trackier and you can contact your Account Manager for the same.
- These details will be visible on your panel inside "Automation"
- You will be required to upload CSV files with the nomenclature "Activity_YYYYMMDD.CSV"
- In order for our system to read the files make sure to upload the file by 10:30 AM IST or else it will be shifted for processing for the next day
- The screenshot below indicates a sample CSV file among which customer ID, Currency, Date, Brand ID and product ID is required and others are optional
- You can also see the status of various uploads as part of our panel