You can setup Whitelabel to promote your brand, differentiate traffic sources based on domains, avoid domain spamming etc. Whitelabel is included in Trackier AGENCY and ENTERPRISE Plan Customers.
Although you can use default gotrackier.com links which are provided to your Account, for the specific case you can Whitelabel the domain and use your own custom domain instead of the Trackier one.
Default Tracking Link Looks like
Custom Tracking Link Looks like
Follow these steps to configure your own domain in Tracking Link.
Get a Domain from your Domain Provider.
Login to your Domain provider and go to the DNS settings.
Copy CNAME value and Paste in the Domain DNS Settings.
Copy CNAME value from the panel to do that Go to Customise > Domain> Tracking Domain.
Point 3 will show you where to find CNAME value for your panel.
Add a CNAME record in the DNS settings of the domain provider from where you have purchased it.
To check if DNS record is appended correctly go on DNS record check and if you get Check in all regions you can move to the next step.
Domain Custom Settings.
- Add The new custom tracking domain in Trackier by clicking on +Add Tracking Domain.
- You need to mention your new domain.
- Once SSL is done you switch No to Yes.
- You can whitelist this tracking Domain to a certain publisher, then the tracking link will be generated for mention publisher only others can't see this domain.
- Select checkbox " Default Tracking Domain " if you want all links to generate with this domain.