You can set up Whitelabel to promote your brand, differentiate traffic sources based on domains, avoid domain spamming etc. Whitelabel is included in Trackier AGENCY and ENTERPRISE Plan Customers.
Although you can use default gotrackier.com links which are provided to your Account, for the specific case you can Whitelabel the domain and use your own custom domain instead of Trackier's tracking domain.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Login to your Domain provider and go to the DNS settings.
- Copy the CNAME value and Paste into the Domain DNS Settings.
- Example of Godaddy DNS Setting
- Domain Custom Settings.
Default Tracking Link Looks like
Custom Tracking Link Looks like
Follow these steps to configure your own domain in Tracking Link:
Get a Domain from your Domain Provider.
Login to your Domain provider and go to the DNS settings.
You can find DNS settings in every domain provider like Godaddy, Namecheap, etc you just need to make sure to update DNS where your nameserver is pointed to.
Copy the CNAME value and Paste it into the Domain DNS Settings.
- Copy the CNAME value from the panel to do that Go to Customise > Domain> Tracking Domain. Point 3 will show you where to find the CNAME value for your panel.
Add a CNAME record in the DNS settings of the domain provider from where you have purchased it.
Example of Godaddy DNS Setting
To check if DNS record is appended correctly go on DNS record check and if you get Check in all regions you can move to the next step.
Domain Custom Settings.
Add The new custom tracking domain in Trackier by clicking on +Add Tracking Domain.
- Mention your new domain.
- Once SSL is done you switch from No to Yes.
- You can whitelist this tracking Domain to a certain publisher, then the tracking link will be generated for mentioned publisher only others can't see this domain.
- Select the checkbox " Default Tracking Domain " if you want all links to generate with this domain.
In case you have any issues, please mail us at email@example.com