Campaigns are the base of any Marketing business. The campaigns are also known as the offers in this business. The campaigns can be considered as the main epicenter from where all the information is being passed and stored to publishers and from the advertiser's end respectively.
Campaigns have the option to generate the tracking link, set multiple targetings, Select Revenue and payout, Set different goals and goal values. Campaigns have the ability to upload the creatives and everything.
You will get to learn how to create a campaign step by step in this Knowledgebase.
How to create a Campaign?
You can find the Create Campaign tab in the Campaign section on the left side of the panel.
All the functions shown below, while creating the campaign have their usual meanings and some are explained below:
Hit create once the details are filled correctly.
- Choose an Objective: What is the main objective of your campaign.? Either it is conversions or app installs or sales, etc. Needs to be mentioned here.
~~Conversions to track leads, acquisitions, actions, etc and to pay your publishers based on CPA
~~Sale to track Sales. Upsell of any e-commerce product or when you want to pay your publisher on the basis of percentage of revenue and to pay your publishers based on CPS
~~App Installs to track app installs, events, cohort, retention, etc. make sure you are integrated with https://appattribution.io/ and to pay your publishers based on CPI
~~Leads to track lead generated from the traffic and to pay your publisher based on CPL.
~~Impressions to track the number of views of any banner or creative and to pay your publishers based on CPM
~~Clicks for Cost per Volume campaigns and offers
- Advertiser: Choose the advertiser from which you got this offer.
- Title: Choose the relevant title for your campaign.
- Description (Optional): This block can include inside details about the campaigns.
- KPI (Optional): KPI basically contains the necessary details about the different targeting that the publisher needs to take care of before bringing traffic on the same.
- Preview URL: The preview URL should include the Link of the main landing page. For Example: If it is a CPI campaign, then the Preview URL will have the link to the play store.
- Conversion Tracking: Trackier platform allows you to track the campaigns in multiple different ways as described below.
~~Server Postback - Also knows as s2sintegration. In this process, the postbacks are shared with the advertiser and publishers. Using the correct macros and parameters the URLs are added and integration is being done accordingly.
~~Image Pixel - Multiple image pixels are being added at the Thank you page or the ending page, as soon the registration or the objective has been completed the image pixel is being fired and the conversion is recorded.
~~iFrame Pixel -A single pixel is being added at the ending page. Hence when the page is reached during the objective the pixel fires, and the conversion is recorded.
- Primary tracking Domain: In this field, you have to select the domain that will be used to track the campaign recordings from the publisher's traffic.
- Default Campaign URL: This field will have the Tracking URL which you will get from the advertiser. Here at this step, you will add Trackier's macros for the successful tracking process. To know more about the macros, go to this link.
- Category: Choose the respective Category based on the campaign that you are running.
- Status: You can set the status for the publishers. Either the campaign is paused or active or deleted. It can be selected from here.
Revenue and payout
- Method: you are able to set the revenue and payout of the campaign either by a default way or tier specific way. The tier specific way is being introduced on later stages once the campaign has been created successfully.
- Currency: Select the currency you want to run the campaign for. It can be based on the Geo used for the campaign as well.
- Revenue: The revenue is the amount that you will be getting from the advertiser for the completion of the goal.
- Geo Coverage: This field should be filled with the GEO's in which you want the campaign to run. Basically, the traffic that will be coming for this campaign can be from any Geo but the conversions from the Geo's mentioned here will only be considered for the payment.
- Payout: The payout is the amount that you will be giving to your publishers based on each conversion.
- Visibility: This part controls the visibility of the campaign to your publishers.
~~Public: The offer will be visible to all the publishers on their panel and they can run the offer anytime.
~~Ask for Permission: The offer is visible to the publishers on their panel, but they will not be allowed to run the campaign without your permission.
~~Private: The offer will not be visible to any of your publisher. They will be able to see and run the campaign only when they are approved by you or your team.
- Default Goal Name: You can change the name of the default goal for the campaign. If not selected the name will be set "Default" automatically.
- Default landing page name: You can give a name to your default landing page. It is useful when you have multiple landing pages in the campaign.
- Thumbnail (Optional): You can add the thumbnail of your campaign which will be shown whenever someone accesses the campaign.
- App Name (Optional): You can add an App Name for your campaign.
- Unsubscribe URL (Optional): It will include the link used in the email creative for the campaign.
- App ID (Optional): This field can contain the App ID for your campaign.
- External Offer ID (Optional): External Offer Id can be set for the campaign in this field.
- Redirect Type: Trackier provides you 4 types of Redirections.
~~302 Redirect - This is the default redirection while creating the campaign.
~~302 Redirect with the hidden referrer - The source/referrer is hidden in this redirection. The rest work is the same.
~~200 Redirect - This redirection is used when the ads have to be run on Facebook.
~~200 Redirect with the hidden referrer - The source/referrer is hidden in this redirection. The rest work is the same.
- Devices: You can select the devices for which the campaign will work and for which the campaign will not work.
- Operating System: You can set the OS for which the campaign will work and for which the campaign will not work.
- Carrier Targeting: This will add the restrictions for the multiple Carrier ISP's on the campaign. Leave it blank to allow all the ISP's.
- Deep Link: You can Enable and Disable the Deep linking feature in the campaign through this field.
You can set a particular period of time for the campaign. The Campaign will run or the Tracking link will work during that time period only.
Hit the Create button to create your campaign successfully. if any required field is missing this will let you know about it.