Many times, you might want to send traffic to different landing pages for your campaigns. You would require A/B testing for your landing pages to see which one converts better or have different payouts for each landing page that your traffic lands on.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Adding a Single Landing Page
- Adding Bulk Landing Page
- Adding a Landing Page In Tracking URL
- Landing Page In Report
Instead of creating a new campaign for each landing page, you can add multiple URLs to one offer. Each URL can allow the publishers to designate what URL they wish to send traffic to.
Adding a Single Landing Page
- To add a landing page go to particular Campaign > Settings > Landing page.
- Go to the landing page and click on "+Add New"
- Title: set the title for that landing page.
- Preview URL: Enter the preview URL here.
- Destination URL: Enter the finals URL here.
- Type: Here you can choose from the Landing page and Pre-landing page.
- Status: You can set the Active and Pause Landing page, this will help you to set CAP on the landing page.
- Specific Pubs: You can include or exclude specific publishers for your landing page.
- Targeting Rule: You can set the rule basis of country, region, city, and ISP.
- Rule Value: Enter the country, region, and city and ISP name.
- Enable Time Targeting: You can set a different timezone and add targeting.
- Description: You can add a note for internal purposes.
You can now check if the URL given for any page is valid or not. In case you enter a wrong URL it will pop
out an error message "Please enter valid URL"
Adding Bulk Landing Page
- If you have multiple landing pages you can bulk upload them by clicking Import Landing Pages.
You need to be ready with CSV with same field mentioned in the form, and upload that from this section.
CSV column fields:
1. url - Landing page url | (Required)
2. preview_url - Landing preview page url | (Required)
3. title - Title | (Required)
4. description - Description | (Optional)
5. iurl - Impression URL | (Optional)
Adding a Landing Page In Tracking URL
- You can add a landing page in the tracking URL if you want to promote only one landing page.
- If you have set targeting in a particular landing page of country, state or city, then you can use a simple tracking URL without adding any landing page to it. It will automatically open a targeted landing page based on user location.
Landing Page In Report
- To check the performance of Landing pages for the campaign or publisher, go to the specific campaign or publisher report and select landing page from the report filter.
In case you have any issues, please mail us at email@example.com