Many times, your campaigns will have more than one landing page where you want to send traffic to. You might want to A/B test your landing pages to see which one converts better, or have different payouts for each landing page that your traffic lands on.
Instead of creating a new campaign for each landing page, you can add multiple URLs to one offer. Each URL can allow the publishers to designate what URL they want to send traffic to.
To Add Landing page go to particular Campaign > Setting > Landing page.
Adding Single Landing Page
Go to Landing page and click on +Add New
- Title: set the title for that landing page.
- Preview URL: Enter preview URL here.
- Destination URL: Enter the finals URL here.
- Type: Here you can choose from the Landing page and Pre-landing page.
- Status: You can set the Active and Pause Landing page, this will help you to set CAP on the landing page.
- Targeting Rule: You can set the rule basis of country, region, city, and ISP.
- Rule Value: Enter the country, region, and city and ISP name.
- Description: You can add a note for internal purposes.
Adding Bulk Landing Page
If you have multiple landing pages you can bulk upload them by clicking Import Landing Pages.
You need to be ready with CSV with same feild mentioned in the form, and upload that from this section.
Adding Landing Page In Tracking URL
You can add a landing page in the tracking URL if you want to promote only one landing page.
If you have set targeting in particular landing page of Country, State or City, then you can use simple tracking URL without adding any landing page in it, then it will automatically open targeted landing page based on User Location.
Landing Page In Report
To check the performance of Landing pages for Campaign or Publisher go to Campaign or Publisher report and select landing page from Report Filter.