This feature can help you optimize conversion rate on offers. Setup the rule, Trackier's CR Optimisation Algorithm will keep the check and notify you and block source automatically according to the setup.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to access?
- 1. Select the Advertiser
- 2. General Setting to set the CR rule.
- 3. Actions to be taken if Rule gets failed.
The system checks if at a certain amount of clicks, the CR is less than or greater than the defined value, then the required action is executed based on the setup.
How to access?
To access this feature go to Automation >> Optimize Rule.
Then find Action >> Add New Optimise Rule.
1. Select the Advertiser
You need to select the advertiser for which you want to add Rule, CR rule is setup on the advertiser level.
2. General Setting to set the CR rule.
Description of the mentioned entities in the General settings is provided below:
Include & Exclude
- By selecting Include And Exclude Campaign, you need to mention the campaign on which this rule needs to be imposed or excluded from the rule. If you want the rule to be setup for all campaign of selected advertiser, then the section should be left blank.
- By selecting Include And Exclude Publisher, you need to mention on which particular publisher this rule needs to imposed or excluded from the rule. If you want the rule to be setup for all publishers, then the section should be left blank.
- If set as 'Publisher', then system will check CR based on publisher.
- If set as 'Publisher + Sub ID', then CR will be checked for both combined.
- You can select the Sub ID on which you want to set CR.
- You can select source.
- You can select any parameter from p1-p10.
In this, you need to mention the number of the click value at which the system should check the CR on the campaign.
Now you will have the option to select the optimization targeting either based on the Conversion Rate or just the number of conversions.
Conversion Rate (CR) %
Here you need to define what should be CR condition when the number of clicks is reached to the mentioned valued. so you can set a condition for
- < LOW: Means if CR is Less than defined value.
- >= HIGH: Means if CR is Greater than or equal to a defined value.
Here you can define the number of conversions on a certain amount of clicks. You can set the condition like:
- Clicks: 100000
- Number of Conversions: 60
White List Sub ids
If you don't want this rule to be implemented on a certain source or sub id of the publisher, then you can whitelist them. This rule will not be applicable for the whitelisted sub ids.
Rule Start Hour & End Hour
- By default, the system will check rule any time of the day when clicks reach a defined value.
- If you define Start Hour & End Hour, then the rule will be checked in that time period and will not be applicable on hours outside defined time.
3. Actions to be taken if Rule gets failed.
- Block Sub ID/Publisher: If enabled, this will block the Sub ID/ Publisher (based on schema selected) who is not maintaining defined CR.
- Send Email to Publisher and Manager: When CR is not maintained, the source's publisher will get mail about the source and their respective account managers.
- Send Email to Team Member: When CR is not maintained you can add multiple custom emails on which notification should be received.
You can see rule is implemented on demo advertiser, all campaign & publisher. At 1000 click value, the rule activates to check if CR is < 2% or not. If True then no action will be taken and if False then action will be taken.