Getting Lot's of click and no conversion? well, this feature can help you to manage CR on offers, just mention the rule and relax, Trackier's CR Optimisation Algorithm will keep on the check and notify you and block source automatically.
So basically system will check if at a certain amount of click CR is > or < than defined value then it will take action.
To access this feature go to Automation >> Optimize Rule.
Then find Action >> Add New Optimise Rule.
Select the Advertiser
You need to select the Advertiser for which you want to add Rule, CR rule is based on the advertiser Level.
General Setting to set the CR rule.
Find the description of the mentioned entities in the General settings below:
Include & Exclude
- By selecting Include And Exclude Campaign, you need to mention the campaign on which this rule needs to be imposed or excluded from the rule if you want all campaign of selected Advertiser should be considered then leave it blank
- By selecting Include And Exclude Publisher, you need to mention on which particular publisher this rule needs to imposed or excluded from the rule if you want all Publisher should be considered who are running campaign then leave it Blank.
- If you select as Publisher then System will check CR based on Publisher.
- If you select as Publisher + Sub ID then CR will be checked for combined both.
- You can select the Sub ID on which you want to set CR.
- You can select Source.
- You can select any parameter from p1-p10.
In this, you need to mention the Number of the Click value at which the system should check the CR on the campaign.
Now you will have the option to select the optimization targeting either based on the Conversion Rate or just the number of conversions.
Conversion Rate (CR) %
Here you need to define what should be CR condition when the number of clicks is reached to the mentioned valued. so you can set a condition for
- < LOW: Means if CR is Less then defined value
- >= HIGH: Means if CR is Grater than or equal to a defined value.
Here you can define the number of conversions on a certain amount of clicks. So here you can set the condition like:
- Clicks: 100000
- Number of Conversions: 60
White List Subids
If you don't want this rule to be implemented on a certain source or sub id of the publisher, then you can whitelist them. then this rule will not be applicable to them.
Rule Start Hour & End Hour
- By default, the system will check rule any time of the day when click reached to a defined value.
- If you define Start Hour & End Hour then the rule will be checked in that time period and will not be applicable on out hours of defined time.
Actions to be taken if Rule gets failed.
- Block Sub ID/Publisher: If enabled this will block the Sub ID/ Publisher (based on schema selected) who is not maintaining defined CR.
- Send Email to Publisher and Manager: When CR is not maintained Source's Publisher will get mail about the source and their respective Account Managers.
- Send Email to Team Member: When CR is not maintained you can add multiple custom emails on which notification should be received.
You can see Rule is implemented on Demo Advertiser, All Campaign & All Publisher and at 1000 Click value it starts activated to check if CR is < 2% or not if True then no action will be taken and if False then Action will be taken.