To Setup SMTP on trackier go to Customize > Domain > SMTP
You can get all the details that need to be entered from your SMTP server, also if you are adding Amazon or Google SMTP server please make sure 2 step authentication is off.
- SMTP Server: You need to add the SMTP server name on this section, it depends which you want to use.
- SMTP Username: Enter username or email that you use to login to your SMTP server.
- From Email Name: Enter what should be from email appear when the email is sent to Publisher.
- Email: Enter email id which you have integrated with your SMTP server and from which email will be shoot to an affiliate.
- Port: you will get port details from your SMTP platform, some commonly used port are 25, 587, 465.
- Password: Enter Password you use to login to your SMTP interface.
- Security Type: Select security type, you will get to know from your SMTP panel. security type are:
- Non-Secure (No SSL)
Once all details are added you can make a test by entering your mail and click on test, if you receive a test email then the setup is fine, otherwise you can check logs for possible error.
In case of any issue, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org