You can Setup SMTP to send you Publisher automatic email on different actions taken place on the platform. Once you have set up SMTP you can enable different Email notification.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to set it up?
- To Setup SMTP on trackier go to Customize > Domain > SMTP
You can get all the details that need to be entered from your SMTP server, also if you are adding Amazon or Google SMTP server please make sure 2 step authentication is off.
Details to be entered
- SMTP Server: You need to add the SMTP server name on this section, it depends which you want to use.
- SMTP Username: Enter the username or email that you use to login to your SMTP server.
- From Email Name: Enter what should be from the email that appear when the email is sent to Publisher.
- Email: Enter the email id which you have integrated with your SMTP server and from which the email will be shot to an affiliate.
- Port: you will get port details from your SMTP platform, some commonly used ports are 25, 587, 465.
- Password: Enter the Password you use to log in to your SMTP interface.
- Security Type: Select security type, you will get to know from your SMTP panel. security types are:
- Non-Secure (No SSL)
Once all details are added you can make a test by entering your mail and click on test, if you receive a test email then the setup is fine, otherwise you can check logs for possible error.
In case of any issue, mail us at email@example.com