In Trackier, you can set up white-label domains to promote your brand, differentiate traffic sources based on domains, avoid domain spamming, etc.
Once you purchase a domain, it is essential to enable SSL in your domain. The SSL is a Secured Socket Layer, which allows your domain to redirect through the "HTTPS://" instead of "HTTP://', which is the unsecured gateway.
Trackier provides SSL for your domain only in Enterprise Plan.
This article will guide you on how you can enable SSL for your domains through Cloudflare for free.
- Sign up on Cloudflare.com
- Once signed up, you have to enter your domain. Cloudflare will automatically check for all types of records added in your domain and will show them on the screen.
- Once the details are confirmed, follow step 2.
- Cloudflare will give you their nameservers, you need to replace your existing nameservers with these provided ones from where you have purchased your domain.
- Once the Nameservers are added, Go to the DNS option as shown in the top bar.
- Click on +Add Record and add the CNAME entry as guided in the process.
Type: Select CNAME in this option.
Name: Enter the subdomain for your domain. Example: sub-domain.main-domain.com. You need to enter only the sub-domain in this place.
Target: Enter the Value as given to you from the Trackier Platform. The Value will be different if you are using your domain for Tracking link or Login or postback or API.
TTL: Keep it auto (by default)
Proxy Status: Keep the status as proxied.
- Don't forget to keep the proxy status as 'Proxied'. This will make sure that your domain will be enabled with SSL.